Starting in September, the award-winning Carnevino Italian Steakhouse at The Palazzo will launch the perfect reason to extend the lunch hour: The Martini Lunch. Priced at $65 per person*, the meal includes two martinis, plus three courses, all of which can be served within an hour. The menu showcases some of Carnevino’s most distinctive and beloved dishes and will change with the seasons.
When guests arrive, they will be able to select two libations from the following selection of classic martinis with a slight Carnevino twist:
- Manhattan (rye, sweet Vermouth and bitters)
- English Cucumber (Hendrick’s, St. Germain and lime)
- Blood Orange Cosmo (Grey Goose Citron vodka and Cointreau)
- Classic (choice of vodka or gin with Castelvetrano olives)
For the first course, guests may choose one of the following:
- Little Gem Salad (tomatoes, ricotta salata and herbs)
- Grilled Octopus (pickled vegetables and limoncello)**
- Carne Cruda (chopped to order steak tartare)
Guests can select one of the following dishes for the second course:
- Tagliatelle Bolognese
- Salmon (fregula, corn and tomato conserva)
- Filet Mignon (Cesare’s Tuscan fries and arugula)***
Finally for dessert:
- Corn Panna Cotta (blueberry thyme conserva and lime zest) OR
- Bomboloni (strawberry jam and sweet mascarpone)
Located in The Palazzo and near the Sands Expo and Convention Center, Carnevino serves lunch daily starting at 12 p.m. Reservations for lunch are requested. To make reservations, call (702) 789-4141 or go to OpenTable.com.
* The Martini Lunch is $50 per person without martinis
** A supplemental charge of $5 is added for this dish
*** A supplemental charge of $10 is added for this dish
ABOUT CARNEVINO ITALIAN STEAKHOUSE
Carnevino Italian Steakhouse at The Palazzo (“carne” indicating the highest quality steaks and “vino” for extraordinary wines) is Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich’s interpretation and celebration of the classic steakhouse presented in their signature Italian style. The finest beef, superior ingredients and world-renowned wine list make award-winning Carnevino the premiere destination for steak lovers. All of the steaks prepared by Executive Chef Nicole Brisson are dry-aged in Las Vegas then rubbed with sea salt, black pepper and fresh rosemary to achieve otherworldly tenderness and flavor. Furthermore, porterhouses and ribeyes are aged a minimum of 90 to 120 days, well beyond industry standards. Carnevino also offers organic veal, Colorado lamb, Heritage Foods pork, handmade pastas, classic antipasti and side dishes inspired by the street food of Naples. For more information, like on Facebook or follow on Twitter and Instagram (@Carnevino). Click here to download high-res photos.