Chompie’s, Arizona’s New York deli, celebrates the start of Passover with a special dine in menu on April 22 and 23. The dinner for $32.95 for adults and $14.95 for children includes soup, starter, a choice of traditional entrees, sides and dessert. Passover is the traditional eight-day Jewish festival commemorating the emancipation of Isrealites from slavery in ancient Egypt. Passover starts at sundown on Friday, April 22 and ends at sunset on April 30.
Chompie’s Passover Dinner includes:
- Choice of Housemade Chopped Liver OR Gefilte Fish with Beet Horseradish
- Choice of Chicken Soup with Matzo Ball OR Sweet and Sour Cabbage
- Entrée Choice of:
- Half roasted chicken with savory Passover Stuffing
- Braised Brisket of Beef with Gravy
- Steelhead Salmon Filet
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Passover Stuffing and Gravy
- Potato Latke with Applesauce OR Roasted Potatoes
- Glazed Carrots OR Old World Tzimmis
- Assortment of Holiday Cakes
Seating for Chompie’s Passover dinner is from 5pm – close. Reservations are strongly recommended. Chompie’s also offers a Passover To Go menu with take away items so guests can celebrate in their homes too. Chompie’s has four locations in the Valley in Paradise Valley, Chandler, Scottsdale and Tempe.
- Scottsdale: 9301 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale 85260 // 480-860-0475
- Tempe: 1160 E. University, Tempe 85281 // 480-557-0700
- Paradise Valley: 4550-324 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix 85032 // 602-710-2910
- Chandler: 3481 W. Frye Rd., Chandler 85226 // 480-398-3008
Chompie’s New York-style delicatessen, restaurant, bagel factory, bakery, and caterer has served the Valley since 1979 with mouthwatering breakfast-all-day, lunch, and dinner 7-days a week. For menus, location and house, visit www.chompies.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/Chompiesdeli.