Families can visit Talking Stick Resort and Casino Arizona on Father’s Day and enjoy dad-friendly dining deals. With specials as low as $8.50, both venues are prepared to treat dad like a king on Sunday, June 19.
Wandering Horse Buffet at Talking Stick Resort
- Wandering Horse Buffet is offering a festive pre-Father’s Day Saturday brunch and dinner on June 18. Revised hours of operation will be in effect.
- The eatery’s Saturday brunch will take place from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. Adults $22.95; children (ages 5-12 years old) $12.95
- A Saturday dinner special will be available from 4:30-10 p.m. Adults $39.95; children (ages 5-12 years old) $16.95
- The international buffet will also feature a special menu on Father’s Day. From 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., sample classic eggs Benedict, crab and spinach quiche, Belgian waffles and assorted sausages and pastries. Options served from 9 a.m.- 8 p.m. will include smoked salmon, iced jumbo shrimp, halibut cakes, garlic crusted roast rack of lamb, king crab legs, littleneck clams and mussels, herb rubbed chicken and Jonah crab claws. A champagne toast will also be included in the meal. Adults $42.95; children (ages 5-12 years old) $18.95
Blue Coyote Café at Talking Stick Resort
- Blue Coyote Café will offer a Father’s Day menu from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Start the meal will a soup or salad. Follow the appetizer with a grilled 10-ounce rib eye. The main dish includes a Jack Daniels glaze, loaded baked potato and grilled asparagus. A mocha ice cream sandwich will serve as dessert. $22.95
Ocean Trail at Talking Stick Resort
- From 11 a.m.- 9 p.m., savor a Caesar salad and shrimp fettuccini pasta complete with a spicy creole sauce. A tiramisu will also accompany the entree. $25
Orange Sky at Talking Stick Resort
- In addition to its regular menu, the fine-dining restaurant will offer a nightly dinner and dessert feature from 5-10 p.m.
The ARENA Poker Room at Talking Stick Resort
- In addition to its regular menu, The ARENA Poker Room will feature a special menu from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Select a soup or salad for the starter dish. A blackened eight-ounce rib eye steak will serve as the main entrée and will include caramelized sweet onion rings, corn on the cob and a baked potato. Dessert will include a chocolate banana cream pie. $15
Eagles Buffet at Casino Arizona
- A champagne brunch will be available from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. Dishes include corn beef hash, honey smoked sausage and bacon, eggs, omelets made-to-order and Southwest eggs Benedict.
- Items that will be served all day long from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. include slow roasted prime rib, beef lasagna, cured seafood platters, roasted garlic chicken, deep fried fantail shrimp, vegetable soup, desserts and ice cream stations. Adults $29.95; children (ages 5-12 years old) $11.95
The Willows Restaurant at Casino Arizona
- The restaurant’s special breakfast menu will be available from 6 – 11 a.m. and will feature Nutella and Mascarpone stuffed French toast for just $8.95. Dinner specials will be available from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. and will include bacon wrapped fried mozzarella cheese for $6.95. The Epic Father’s Day Burger includes a choice of soup or salad, gyro meat, grilled onions, lettuce, an over easy egg and half a pound burger with bacon for $10.25. A bowl of chicken noodle soup will also be available for just $3 and a s’more brownie with ice cream will be available for $3.25.
Bingo Hall at Casino Arizona
- The Bingo Hall is serving a bourbon steak flatbread pizza from 10 a.m.- 10 p.m. The main entrée will include bourbon marinated sirloin steak with Portobello mushrooms and a mozzarella and an Asiago cheese blend. Dessert will include a chocolate caramel brownie. $8.50
Salt River Café at Casino Arizona
- The Salt River Café is offering a Philly cheese steak sandwich from 11 a.m.- 9 p.m. The dish includes a chocolate caramel brownie and a fountain soda. $8.95
Cholla Prime Steakhouse & Lounge at Casino Arizona
- Cholla Prime Steakhouse & Lounge will offer a special prix fixe dinner special from 5 – 10 p.m. Appetizer options include spicy chorizo stuffed dates or a chopped wedge salad with shrimp. A blackened New York Steak will serve as the main course and will include sautéed baby carrots and a loaded baked potato. Dessert will include a warm chocolate brownie skillet complete with vanilla ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauce. Prix Fixe $29
Arizona Room Patio Grill at Casino Arizona
- Head to Arizona Room Patio Grill from 11 a.m.- 9 p.m. and try the shrimp and scallop guacamole followed by the surf and turf entrée. The main dish will include a seven-ounce jalapeno bacon wrapped filet topped with crab meet. Guests will want to leave room for dessert, as a brownie a la mode will also accompany the meal. $22
Talking Stick Resort
Talking Stick Resort (TSR) is a AAA Four Diamond Rated Resort and a central landmark within the emerging Talking Stick Cultural and Entertainment Destination (TSCED). Located in Scottsdale, Ariz., just east of the Loop 101 on Talking Stick Way, TSR is locally owned and caringly operated by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. The property offers culturally rich experiences and luxury accommodations throughout its 496 deluxe rooms, nearly 300,000 sq. ft. casino, 12 restaurants and lounges, world-class spa, 650-seat showroom, 25,000 sq. ft. grand ballroom, thriving cultural center and more than 113,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting space.
Located in Scottsdale, Ariz. at the Loop 101 Freeway and McKellips Rd., Casino Arizona is independently owned and operated by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, and offers visitors more than 100,000 square feet devoted to gaming and entertainment. General admission tickets are on sale now. Call (480) 850-7734 or visit www.casinoarizona.com for more information.