Stingray Sushi celebrates Memorial Day with specialty cocktail featured in the month of May. Close out the month with the 3-day Memorial Weekend and a Honey Dew List you will be glad to check off.
If you don’t want to make one at home, the Honey Dew Lists are $9 and available May 1 – 31 at Stingray Sushi’s two locations in Phoenix and Chandler. For more details about Stingray Sushi visit online at StingraySushi.com.
- Phoenix – Biltmore: 2502 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix 85016
- Chandler: 900 N. 54th St., Chandler 85226
About Stingray Sushi
Stingray Sushi delivers a perfectly unique blend of contemporary style and energy with spirit of Latin influenced Japanese cuisine. Born from a soul of taste, sound and design, Stingray Sushi combines the artful creation of sushi, Japanese fare and savory libations to deliver a truly distinctive experience.
- 1.5 oz Pinnacle Coconut
- .75 oz Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 1 oz Fresh Sour Mix
- Soda Water
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Lightly shake and pour into a Collins glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.