Don your favorite red, white and blue attire and head to Talking Stick Resort and Casino Arizona for the Fourth of July. Both properties are honoring Independence Day with dining specials, and the entrees will put foodies in a patriotic mood after the first bite!
Orange Sky at Talking Stick Resort
- Guests are invited to head to the 15th floor on Sunday, July 3 and reserve a west-facing window. They’ll be able to enjoy mouthwatering fare and breathtaking views of the fireworks show at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. There will be no minimum spend requirement from 5-7 p.m. However, west window tables will have a minimum spend requirement of $100 per person when reserved from 7:30 p.m. to close. To make a reservation, call (480) 850-8606.
Degree 270 at Talking Stick Resort
- Visitors can also experience the Independence Day fireworks show at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick from the comforts of Degree 270. There’s no cover charge for the event on July 3 and the lounge will be open during normal hours of operation.
Wandering Horse Buffet at Talking Stick Resort
- Wandering Horse Buffet is offering a two-for-one lunch deal exclusively for veterans and active-duty military. To take advantage of the special, guests will need to present a valid Veteran’s card or military ID, as well as a Players Reward Club (PRC) card. Registration for a PRC card is free. To learn more information or to sign up to become a PRC member, visit the Players Reward Club desk at either property or http://www.casinoarizona.com/
- The restaurant is honoring Independence Day with a special dinner menu. The holiday options will feature traditional “backyard barbecue” dishes. The fare will be available from 4:30-9 p.m. Adults $20.95; children (ages 5-10 years old) $14
Eagles Buffet at Casino Arizona
- The international buffet will serve an array of eclectic dishes from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Menu items include barbecue pork ribs, fried chicken, buttered corn on the cob, chicken wings, beer battered cod, baked beans, a baked potato bar and dessert and ice cream stations. Adults $10.95; children (ages 5-12 years old) $6
The Willows Restaurant at Casino Arizona
- The restaurant will serve a holiday breakfast menu from 6 – 11 a.m. It will include a cinnamon roll French toast entrée complete with two eggs and a choice of ham, sausage or bacon for just $8.95. The dinner special menu will be available from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. and will include a barbecue chicken dinner for $8.95. A vegetable barley soup will be up for grabs at the low price of $3 and a peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream will be available for $3.25.
Bingo Hall at Casino Arizona
- The Bingo Hall is offering a roasted chicken dinner from 10 a.m.- 10 p.m. The main entrée will include a mesquite spice rubbed half chicken, jicama and cabbage coleslaw, chargrilled sweet corn and a green chili and lime butter. Dessert will include a blueberry pie. $8.50
Salt River Café at Casino Arizona
- The Salt River Café is serving a barbecue beef sandwich from 11 a.m.- 9 p.m. The flavorful entrée includes cheddar cheese, onion rings and a side of potato salad. A cherry pie and fountain soda will also be included. $8.95
Cholla Prime Steakhouse & Lounge at Casino Arizona
- A prix fixe dinner special will be available from 5 – 10 p.m. Appetizer options include grilled tenderloin sliders or a fresh berry salad. A ribeye steak with mushrooms will serve as the main course and will include sautéed mushrooms, haricot verts and garlic Parmesan baked potatoes. Dessert will include a blackberry peach cobbler. Prix Fixe $30
Arizona Room Patio Grill at Casino Arizona
- Visit the Arizona Room Patio Grill from 4 – 9 p.m. and sample the red, white and blue mini nachos. The tasty Independence Day starter will be followed by an open-faced brisket sandwich, which includes an eight-ounce slow smoked brisket, house-made Kansas City barbecue sauce, Texas toast and corn on the cob. Dessert will include a blackberry peach cobbler. $14
Talking Stick Resort
Talking Stick Resort (TSR) is a AAA Four Diamond Rated Resort and a central landmark within the emerging Talking Stick Cultural and Entertainment Destination (TSCED). Located in Scottsdale, Ariz., just east of the Loop 101 on Talking Stick Way, TSR is locally owned and caringly operated by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. The property offers culturally rich experiences and luxury accommodations throughout its 496 deluxe rooms, nearly 300,000 sq. ft. casino, 12 restaurants and lounges, world-class spa, 650-seat showroom, 25,000 sq. ft. grand ballroom, thriving cultural center and more than 113,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting space.
Located in Scottsdale, Ariz. at the Loop 101 Freeway and McKellips Rd., Casino Arizona is independently owned and operated by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, and offers visitors more than 100,000 square feet devoted to gaming and entertainment. General admission tickets are on sale now. Call (480) 850-7734 or visit www.casinoarizona.com for more information.