Valley institution, House of Tricks, is back from summer recess & renovation and is now open for the season! They spent the last month renovating the parts of the charming, historic bungalows, added new amenities to the bar area and more! They’ve got several new items on the menu, and their re-worked happy hour a.k.a. “Hours of Tranquility” (4-6pm daily) launched Monday August 1st.
- Horseradish-Tenderbelly Bacon Dip with Sweet Potato Chips
- Bulgogi Beef Tenderloin Lotus Buns with Sweet and Sour Sake Purple Cabbage and Asian Slaw
- Charcuterie Plate with Mixed Olives with Herbed Pita Bread and Apricot Mustard
- Artisan Cheese Plate with Candied Nuts, Grilled Baguette, Sierra Nevada Dijon Mustard and Local Honey
- Spinach, Roasted Green Chili and Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips and Toasted Baguette
- Chili Spiced Lamb Meatballs with Feta Yogurt, Radish and Roasted Corn
Other New Items Include:
- Furikake Tempura Soft Shell Crab and Asian Green Ramen Salad with Hot Chili-Papaya Sauce 14
- Seared Diver Scallops with Cauliflower Puree, Sautéed Baby Carrots and Root Beer Gastrique
- Brick Roasted One-Half Cornish Game Hen with Wild Mushroom-Farro Pilaf, Wilted Tuscan Kale and Fresh Orange-Herb Vinaigrette
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom and Baked Polenta with Vegetarian Bolognaise, Fontina Béchamel and Oyster Mushroom Ragu
Additionally, Monday August 1st, started their once-a-year, season-opener “H.O.T. Summer Savings” promotion. It’s the one time of the year that they discount and guests save 20% off their check. The hope is that guests will use this savings to try new things, explore wines and menu items they’ve always wanted with a little more cushion on the checkbook. All you need to do is go to their website and grab this coupon or show it to your server on your device. There are a few (obvious) restrictions that apply. This promo runs August 1 – August 31, 2016, so there’s plenty of time to stop in, enjoy & indulge!
House of Tricks is located at: 114 E 7th St, Tempe, AZ 85281