Who: Coffee lovers, beer lovers, Valley artists, local music aficionados, and anyone looking to benefit from all of the specials & events being offered at Sip Coffee & Beer Garage this summer.
What: What cools you off better than some iced coffee and cold beer? Sip Coffee & Beer Garage on 36th St & Indian School is hosting events and specials all summer long to keep you cool and entertained during our Valley’s brutal summer heat.
Free Coffee Samples at the Drive-Thru:
- Skip the afternoon nap urges by enjoying a free “small” coffee when you stop by the drive-thru at Sip through the month of June.
- The free coffee will be a debut of Sip Coffee & Beer Garage’s brand new proprietary roast, in partnership with Cartel coffee.
Drive-Thru Happy Hour:
- Happy hour comes in handy when it’s during the hottest part of the day, especially when you can get $1 off all coffee drinks at the drive-thru.
- From 2-6pm this summer, guests can receive $1 off their coffee drinks for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Monday Cold Brew Growler Special:
- Start your week off right with Sip’s Monday Cold Brew Growler Special.
- Every Monday guests receive $1 off growlers and growler refills from open to close.
Drink & Draw: Monthly Live Music & Art with Host Adam Reed
- Every last Monday of the month at 6pm, Sip’s host & local musician, Adam Reed, will be hosting a drink and draw event in Sip’s dining room.
- Adam Reed will play live music all night long each month with his friends, and all guests are invited to come show off their artistic skills. A different craft brewery will sponsor each event, every month.
Free Coffee samples: During the month of June (Drive-Thru: 6am-7pm daily)
Drive-Thru Happy Hour: 2-6pm daily
Monday Cold Brew Growler Special: Every Monday from open to close
Monthly Live Music & Art: Every last Monday of the month (6pm-close)
3620 E. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018