When Fernanda Borletti found the perfect location at the Biltmore Fashion Park to open her first restaurant, she knew it was imperative to share her passion for food, drink and community with every bite, sip and of course, every wink.
Wink 24’s menu features wood-fired pizzas, paninis, fresh salads, charcuterie, cheeses and more. In addition Wink 24 offers premium wines, craft beer and unique cocktails. The food and drink menu draws inspiration from Borletti’s Mexican roots and those of her husband Ruggero’s love of his native Italy.
Signature menu items include:
- Polpette: Italian meatballs with spicy tomato sauce and homemade bread, $8
- Zucchini Fritte: Paper thin, flash fried zucchini served with Labneh yogurt dipping sauce, $7
- Parsnip & Pecorino Salad: Roasted parsnips, bacon, green apples, Pecorino cheese with Vidalia onion warm vinaigrette over a bed of greens, $12
- Cheese and Meat Boards (four items, $16 or eight items, $28)
- Wood-fired pizzas ($12-$14, wide array of vegetable, meat and cheese toppings)
- Eight varieties of crostini (ranging from salmon to Caprese, $6 each)
- Eight types of Panini made with oven fired bread ($10-$13 each)
A wink is an experience shared between people, a secret message, much like a drink or a meal—but it transcends relationships, age and more. Our menu is simple, relatable and meant to be shared—much like a simple wink,” said Fernanda Borletti.
In fact, guests will notice the phrase “Con Amore. Per Favore,” adorning the staffs’ t-shirts and in other select places—this means—with love, please. Another nod to Fernanda Borletti’s desire to do everything with purpose and love, something every guest will notice from the moment they enter Wink 24.
The interior of Wink 24 is brightly designed with splashes of intense green, orange and magenta—contrasted with the black wood burning pizza oven that serves as the “hearth” of the restaurant. It’s a comfortable space to share a bottle of wine, tasty vittles and conversation. In addition, Wink 24’s brightly painted patio is the perfect spot to take in the culture of the Biltmore Fashion Park with a refreshing beverage and incredible edibles.
It is my desire that our guests understand our passion for supreme hospitality and delicious food is more than a business plan, it’s a way of life,” added Fernanda Borletti.
About Wink 24
Now open at the Biltmore Fashion Park and located on the east end courtyard between Seasons 52 and Stingray Sushi, Wink 24 serves lunch and dinner 7 days per week. Visit wink24.net or call 602-954-5278 for more information.
Wink 24 is located at 2502 East Camelback Road Suites, 148 A and B. Wink 24 is open daily for lunch from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., happy hour from 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and dinner from 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.