As we mentioned in our post yesterday, we are beyond excited for the new Captain Marvel movie! In addition to creating our own recipe, we thought it would be fun to share some other treats inspired by the film and comics! We’re really lucky to have some super talented friends who have also created some great recipes you’ll want to try!
“Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers (Brie Larson) as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom.”
Below are the recipes we have put together so far but check back because we will definitely be adding more!
- Captain Marvel Cocktail from Whisky + Sunshine- This cocktail from Whisky + Sunshine features tequila and vodka and looks perfect for a night in catching up on comics featuring Carol Danvers in all her iterations!
- Captain Marvel Shag Rug Cake from Popcorner Reviews- Monica at Popcorner Reviews is at it again! She has created this awesome cake which is sure to be the hit of any birthday party!
- Captain Marvel Extreme Shake from JaMonkey- Extreme food is all the rage right now and this shake from JaMonkey definitely fits the bill! Who doesn’t want a milkshake that comes with candy?!
- Captain Marvel Cocktail from JaMonkey- Also coming from JaMonkey is this vibrant cocktail. Unlike the earlier mentioned cocktail, this one features vodka and rum! Talk about some themed pool party fun this summer!
- Carol’s Cosmic Cookies from The Gluttonous Geek- Taking the film’s theme to the next level, The Gluttonous Geek has created a unique cookie recipe inspired by the 90s candy Warheads!
- Captain Marvel Pies from JustJenn for Marvel- JustJenn came up with these pies which are adorable and are fairly easy to make without a ton of baking skills!
- Captain Marvel Cupcakes from Whisky + Sunshine- Another fun recipe from Whisky + Sunshine! These fantastic cupcakes are super bright and are also not impossible to create (something we always appreciate)!
We hope you’ve enjoyed some of these recipes from our super talented friends! If you have a recipe you’d like added to this roundup, feel free to comment down below or tag on us on social media using the hashtag #GeekEats! We’d love to include you! If you’ve created a roundup of your own let us know, we’d love to be a part of it or even share it! Also, if you are in the Phoenix area, don’t forget to enter our giveaway to see the movie early!
*This article is comprised of recipes collected by the Geeks; Original recipes were created by the listed sites. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.