Our recipe for Drac’s Spooky Smoothie is a Paid Promotion for Sony Pictures’ Hotel Transylvania 3.
We’re definitely on a roll this week with our family friendly Halloween recipes. Up next, we have a fun recipe inspired by Hotel Transylvania 3! We’ve created Drac’s Spooky Smoothie, a smoothie that’s perfect for a terrifyingly tropical Halloween.
In Hotel Transylvania 3, “Mavis surprises Dracula with a family voyage on a luxury, haunted monster cruise ship. Of course, the rest of the Drac Pack has to tag along, and that’s when things get a little…batty. The monsters are having a great time, indulging in all of the shipboard fun the cruise has to offer, from monster volleyball to colossus-sized buffets and exotic excursions, but then the unexpected happens when Drac falls for the ship’s mysterious (and dangerous) human captain Ericka.”
The bonus features included in the release of Hotel Transylvania 3 are:
Bonus Materials Include:
- Three All New Scary-Oke Sing Alongs: Sing along to three Hotel Transylvania 3 inspired songs with your favorite characters!
- “Dennis Had a Giant Dog” – Sung by Dennis & Winnie
- “Monsters Like to Party Down” – Sung by Johnny
- “Oh These Wolf Pups” – Sung by Wanda Werewolf
- Plan Your Own Spook-tacular Sleepover: This feature will give you all details on how to make your own sleepover spook-tacular! From snacks to crafts to games and more, follow these steps to create a Hotel T sleep-over with your friends and family, the perfect setting to binge watch all 3 Hotel Transylvania movies.
- Vampire Make Over: Mavis and Drac Tutorial: Learn how to turn yourself into your favorite Hotel Transylvania 3
- Behind the Screams – The Voices of Hotel Transylvania 3: Step behind the “screams” with the returning stars and hilarious new cast to see how these characters are brought to life in the recording booth.
- Johnny’s Home Movies (Franchise Recap): Johnny brings viewers up to speed on what’s happened in the Hotel Transylvania franchise so far.
- “I See Love” Monster Dance Party Dance Along: Get up and get moving to this haunting monster mash.
- Drac’s Zing-tastic Read Along: It’s storytime with your favorite characters have a silly tale about Drac’s search for a Zing! Read along or sit back and enjoy!
- Two Mini Movies (rated G): Two mini-features that will have you howling.
- Goodnight Mr. Foot
The inspiration for Drac’s Spooky Smoothie actually came from one of the bonus features! We loved the idea of the Drac inspired straw and wanted to come up with a cruise inspired beverage to use it in. Afterall, who doesn’t love a tropical treat with an adorable straw? This smoothie is mostly made up of strawberries to give it its blood red color, but it has some other fun flavors as well.
We hope you love Drac’s Spooky Smoothy! Be sure to pick up your copy of Hotel Transylvania, now available on Blu-ray/DVD and Digital HD! What other family friendly movies would you like to see us create Halloween recipes for? Let us know in the comments below or tag us on social media using the hashtag #GeekEats!
*This is a Paid Promotion for Sony Pictures’ Hotel Transylvania 3. All opinions are wholly our own. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.