Did you wait until the last minute to get a holiday gift for your favorite geeky foodie? It’s been a few years but we’ve brought back our cookbook gift guide! However, this time we are making it a completely geeky cookbook gift guide! There are so many fandom cookbooks out there, that we thought we’d share a few of our favorites!
- Fallout: The Vault Dweller’s Official Cookbook Gift Set– Looking to visit the Wasteland from the safety of your home vault? Now you can with this Fallout inspired cookbook! This new gift set even comes with an apron to help you fit in with the other vault dwellers!
- The Official Downton Abbey Cookbook– Have you always wanted to throw a Downton Abbey inspired tea party? This cookbook will help! It is loaded with recipes that would even impress the Dowager Countess of Grantham!
- Stranger Fillings: A Parody Cookbook– Are you missing new episodes of Stranger Things as much as we are? This cookbook is a fun way to revisit Hawkins through food. Be prepared, this one features more decorative recipes than thematic ones.
- The Wizard’s Cookbook– The fun thing about this cookbook is that it covers multiple fantasy fandoms. That makes it a perfect gift for someone who loves a little bit of everything!
- Cook Anime: Eat Like Your Favorite Character from Bento to Yakisoba– Did you know we LOVE Japanese food? We make it at home regularly and were so excited to see this book released! Not only does it recreate recipes from popular anime, it gives you ideas of which ones you may want to watch!
- Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana– In the hopefully near future we will be able to get have get togethers again safely. This cookbook will be a mainstay in the Geeks Who Eat household when that time comes! You can bet we will be hosting movie nights and making all sorts of goodies from this one!
- Cooking Price-Wise: A Culinary Legacy– Did you know that Vincent Price wrote cookbooks? He wrote several in fact! This is a reprint of one of the harder to get ones and is the PERFECT gift for the horror fan in your life (or maybe even yourself).
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook– We reviewed this cookbook back in May for Star Wars Day. While it wasn’t exactly what we hoped for in terms of a cookbook of Galaxy’s Edge recipes, it is a great cookbook for any Star Wars fan.
We hope our geeky cookbook gift guide helps you find the perfect gift for that special someone (or even yourself). What are some of your favorite geeky cookbooks? Let us know in the comments below! Happy Holidays!
*The Geeks were not compensated facilitate this write-up but did receive review copies of Fallout: The Vault Dweller’s Official Cookbook Gift Set and Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events from Mickey Mouse to Moana, and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook; No links contain affiliate content. All opinions are wholly our own. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.