School’s out for summer and Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, the fastest-growing brand of Square One Concepts is spreading the word on its fabulous Kids Menu, perfect for family staycation plans and delicious outings all summer long. In fact, Kids Eat FREE at the ‘Neighborhood Burger Joint’ at two of its four locations in metro Phoenix.
Kids Eat FREE at:
- Shea- 10767 N 116th St, Scottsdale. Kids Eat FREE [12 & under] on TUESDAYS. [One Kids Menu item all day long – with the purchase of an adult meal]
- Grayhawk– 20831 N Scottsdale Rd #117, Scottsdale. Kids Eat FREE [12 & under] on THURSDAYS at this location. [One Kids Menu item all day long – with the purchase of an adult meal]
Great Kids Deal Anytime– The Kids Menu at Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers packs a punch for only $6 featuring Cheeseburger Sliders, Chicken Tenders, Grilled Cheese, Mmmac & Cheese, among other items to choose from, a small drink and fries included.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers will welcome a fifth location at 7th and Missouri, Phoenix, as well as a sixth location in San Diego later this summer in the Gaslamp Quarter, the first ever in California.
Summertime season is soon upon us, and as school lets out, we invite families to include us in your next outing. Our family-friendly spots are the perfect stop whether en route to a cool movie theater or enjoying a staycation right here. We take great care to always deliver quality food and drinks at a big value,” said S. Barrett Rinzler, president, founder & CEO of Square One Concepts.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers is known for its award-winning never frozen, hand-formed, half-pound burgers of ground chuck with a vast variety of options (Juicy Lucy, Pittsburger, Steakhouse Truffle, among many others), and readily customizable burgers. Their large collection of beers — the favorites to the obscure — keep the brew offerings an ongoing adventure. And, with five options for “Mmmac & Cheese;” popular sides such as tater tots and sweet tots; four varieties of sliders; a salad selection, and more, it’s a menu that keeps on giving.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers regularly features deals such as:
- Monday – Mac Daddy Monday. All day, $11 unlimited toppings on MMMac & Cheese
- Monday-Friday – Happiest Hour in Town. 5 days a week, 3pm-6pm: $3 domestics, $4 local crafts, $5 select appetizers, $7.50 All-American Burger
- Tuesday – Cantastic Tuesday. All day, $3 any canned beer and half-off bottles of wine
- Wednesday – Pimp Your Burger. All day, $11 with unlimited toppings
- Every Day Ice Cold Beer Buckets. “Buy 6, Save $6;” “Buy 12, Save $12.” Fans can mix and match from a selection of 100 canned and bottled beers.
About Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers is the fastest growing brand of Square One Concepts. The first California location opens late summer in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. The ‘Neighborhood Burger Joint’ originated in Scottsdale, Ariz., now with four metro Phoenix locations, and another coming this summer to Phoenix, 7th Street and Missouri. The casual and friendly atmosphere welcomes families to avid sports fanatic. Their award-winning burgers are hand-formed from fresh, never frozen, ground chuck, to create a tasty selection of mouthwatering half-pound burgers. The ever-rotating beer menu offers a selection of more than 130 beer choices – tap, bottled or canned. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers earned a Trip Advisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence; was named Best Daytime Drinking spot by Arizona Foothills Magazine; and was awarded Best Juicy Lucy Burger in Arizona 2015 by Phoenix Magazine. Visit www.ColdBeers.com Twitter: @CBCBSanDiego Facebook: Cold-Beers-Cheeseburgers-San-Diego Instagram: ColdBeersAndCheeseburgersCA