Happy National Unicorn Day! Every year on April 9th, we celebrate all that is unicorn themed! On such a fun day we thought it would be fun to round up some awesome unicorn-inspired recipes from other food bloggers. We found recipes featuring everything from sweet to savory. What’s even better is that they are all vibrantly colored and unicorn themed!
Whether you want sushi, toast or ice cream, there is something here for you:
- Edible Glitter Chocolate Bars by Studio DIY
- Unicorn Popcorn by Life Love Liz
- Unicorn Toast by The Culture Trip
- Unicorn Milkshakes by Sugar Hero
- Vegan Unicorn Ice Cream by Nerdy Mamma
- Rainbow Unicorn Sushi by The Indigo Kitchen
- Unicorn Horns by A Bajillion Recipes
- Cotton Candy Unicorn Party Parfaits by Homemade Hooplah
- Unicorn Chips with Rainbow Dip by Officially Gluten Free
- Unicorn Energy Bites by Fitful Focus
We hope that these unicorn recipes brighten your day! But why stop on National Unicorn Day? Make every day a bit more magical with these recipes! What are some of your favorite unicorn-themed recipes? Leave a comment below or tag us on social media! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram!
*This article is comprised of recipes collected by the Geeks; Original recipes were created by the listed sites. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.