Our recipe for Millennium Falcon Burgers is a Paid Promotion for Lucasfilm’s Solo: A Star Wars Story.
Summer is coming to a close. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t time for a few more barbecues (Labor Day anyone?). With that in mind, we came up with 2 brand new grill-friendly recipes inspired by Solo: A Star Wars Story. First up is a recipe for Millenium Falcon Burgers.
Solo: A Star Wars Story “explores Han’s first encounters with future friend and co-pilot Chewbacca (Joonas Suotamo) and notorious gambler Lando Calrissian (Donald Glover). The film takes viewers on a ride showing Han’s adventure-filled past alongside fellow street thief Qi’ra (Emilia Clarke) and career criminal Beckett (Woody Harrelson).”
When coming up with the recipe for our Millennium Falcon Burgers, we took a lot of inspiration from summer barbecue foods. We looked at various objects and themes from the movie that would lend themselves to being turned into a burger. We landed on the Millennium Falcon. With a bit of prep, you too can create these burgers in less time than Han’s Kessel Run!
We hope you enjoy our Millenium Falcon Burgers! Be sure to check back later this week for our other recipe inspired by Solo: A Star Wars Story, Han’s “Dice”-d Potatoes! What are some of your favorite geeky grilling recipes? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch Solo: A Star Wars Story instantly on Sept. 14th as the Millennium Falcon sets course digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and on Movies Anywhere, and bring the adventure home on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD, and On-Demand on Sept. 25.
Millenium Falcon Burgers are a perfect way to celebrate Labor Day and the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story at the time! With minimal prep work, these burgers will impress guests for less than Han’s Kessel Run time!
- 4 - 1/4 or 1/3 lb Beef Patties
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Burger Toppings (Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Etc)
- Cut burger patties by following diagram.
- Use the cut piece of beef to shape a cockpit and attach to the right side of the burger.
- Season your burger patties with salt and pepper.
- Grill until cooked to desired temperature (We recommend medium rare, as the patties will lose their shape if they cook too long).
- Brush cooked burgers with Worcestershire sauce.
- Referring again to the diagram, line the burgers with ketchup or mustard.
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings and a side of Han’s “Dice”-d Potatoes.
Be sure to use a full fat ground beef as leaner meat will have trouble keeping its shape.
*This is a Paid Promotion for Lucasfilm’s Solo: A Star Wars Story. All opinions are wholly our own. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.
6 Replies to “Millennium Falcon Burgers: A Recipe Inspired by Solo: A Star Wars Story”
You guys crack me up. This is so great.
Hahaha this is great, but also it kind of looks like a one eyed cat!