Happy Star Wars Day! With all that is going on, we are always looking for things to celebrate. Lucky for us, Star Wars Day is one of our favorite holidays! We thought it would be fun to share not only our Star Wars recipes but also some from our friends!
To make it easier, we’ve broken the recipes down by category. The only thing not included here are drinks which will be in a separate post later on today. If the recipe does not list a website, that means its one of ours. Enough talk though! Let’s get to the recipes!
Appetizers and Snacks
- Babu Frik’s Droid Parts
- BB-8 Bruschetta
- TIE Striker Appetizers
- Baby Yoda Deviled Eggs from Popcorner Reviews
- Porgwich Food Art from The Healthy Mouse
- Chewy Han Solo Candy from JaMonkey
- Scarif Salsa from Simply Inspired Meals
- Death Star Oreos from Whisky + Sunshine
- Star Wars Blue Milk Freakshake from Whisky + Sunshine
- Porg Cookies from Popcorner Reviews
- AT-AT Cream Pie from Popcorner Reviews
- Tatooine Sunset Cake from Popcorner Reviews
- Baby Yoda Cookies from The Healthy Mouse
- Princess Leia Cupcakes from JaMonkey
We hope you are having a wonderful Star Wars Day! Be sure to check back in a bit for our Star Wars inspired cocktail round-up! May the 4th be with you!
*This article is comprised of recipes collected by the Geeks; Original recipes were created by the listed sites. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.