Prepare your palates for Arizona’s tastiest fundraiser, Scottsdale Culinary Festival, at the Scottsdale Civic Center Mall on Saturday, April 16 – Sunday, April 17, 2016. Hosted by the Scottsdale League for the Arts, over 40 local restaurants will serve their best culinary creations for guests to taste and devour what the Valley has to offer.
To keep your tummies rumbling and mouths salivating, below is a complete list of food vendors and menu items available during the Scottsdale Culinary Festival:
- Angelo’s Italian Ice—Italian ice bowl, gelato bowl
- Beignet Babes—Traditional beignet, Cuban beignet, bourbon peach beignet
- Black & Bleu American Grill— Pretzel bites with beer cheese sauce and French onion dip, truffle and sundried tomato mac n’ cheese with bacon, pulled pork and short rib slider duo, filet bites
- Bourbon Jacks—Pulled pork sample, mac n’ cheese, pulled pork sandwich
- Caketini—Bundt cake, parfait pop, entremets
- Cien Agaves Restaurant—Chips and salsa classica, guacamole
- Crab & Mermaid—Tuna Poke
- Crust Restaurants—Garlic knots, assorted rusticsas (pizza)
- Dakota—Chicken and arugula toast, shrimp ceviche
- DC’s Smokin BBQ—Rib basket, brisket slider, pulled pork slider, BBQ baked beans, coleslaw
- Delice Bistro—Crepes, panini, baguette sandwiches, salads, French pastries
- Dos Gringos—Pork green chile taco, shredded chicken and chorizo taco
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant—Tacos, burritos and nachos—all beef or chicken
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria—Cheese and pepperoni pizza by the slice
- Honey Bear’s BBQ Inc.—Pork-n-cup (beef or chicken) rib bone, pork, beef or chicken slider, rib tips, loaded fries, sweet potato pie tart, BBQ cowboy beans
- Inchin Bamboo Garden—Dragon chicken, veggie combo (rice, noodles, sweet and sour veggies), non-veggie combo (rice, noodles, sweet and sour chicken), Chinese bhel
- Jamba Juice—Smoothies, beer brezen pretzel bits
- Lulu’s Sorbetto—Sorbetto: pure coconut, pure chocolate, pure mango
- Marigold Maison—Samosa, chicken tikka masala, lamb biryani
- Pastries N Chaat—Samosas, Indian chaat, veggie biriyani, chicken biriyani, pastries
- Pita Jungle—Gyro, shawarma, hummus and pita, hummus and chicken, quinoa and super greens salad, Greek salad, walnut baklava, pita chips
- Pork on a Fork—Mac n’ cheese, smoke bacon wrapped meatballs, smoked chicken sliders topped with coleslaw, pulled pork slider topped with coleslaw
- Riot Hospitality Group—Chips and salsa, chicken tinga taco, ground beef Picadillo taco
- Roka Akor—Braised pork ribs with sweet garlic soy glaze, grilled corn on the cob in soy- garlic butter and tenkatsu
- Roy’s—Wood grilled szechaun pork ribs, lobster potstickers
- Spinato’s Pizzeria—Cheese, pepperoni, tomato, basil and garlic pizza
- Sushi Roku—Spicy tuna hanabi, ebi bacon skewer, edamame hummus with wonton crisp
- Squid Ink—Seared salmon rice bowl, coconut curry chicken with rice, coconut curry vegetables with rice, bacon crackerjax
- The District—Back to Manhattan sliders, fireman sliders
- The Muffin Girl—Gourmet muffins: s’mores, cinnamon roll, coffee cake, lemon poppy seed, peanut butter chocolate chip
- Treatery—Ice cream cone, root beer float, ice cream sandwich
- Two Brothers Brewery& Restaurant—Waffle BTL Slider
The 25-acre Scottsdale Culinary Festival grounds will feature eleven themed zones jam packed with interactive experiences to taste, sip and celebrate the Arizona food culture. Highlights include 40 local restaurants, 30 craft breweries, 20 bands, a teen cooking challenge, chef demos, family zone, wine garden, and a vodka lounge. Access to all zone activity is included in the general admission ticket pricing, with the exception of the VIP zone and the Southwest Festival of Beers.
Hosted by Blue Moon, the Southwest Festival of Beers will feature 200 specialty beers from local and national craft breweries, food from local restaurants and beer games. In the Culinary Experience Tent education is the focus with a mixology demo, chocolate making demo, meet the brewers panel, scent and food paring seminar and urban farming seminar.
Presented by Pismo Beach CVB, the Epicurean Expo will feature chef demos, student cooking challenges, wine seminars and the latest in kitchen and cooking gadgets. Upstairs overlooking the Expo will be a lounge area to kick back and enjoy a specialty cocktail by top mixologists. The lounge will also feature phone charging stations.
Fun abounds in the Family Zone where kiddos will enjoy face painting, bouncy houses, carnival games, a magician, crafts and more. Take a break from and enjoy live entertainment on three stages or head over to the Skyy Bar, Campari Cocktail Deck and the Francis Ford Coppola Winery Wine Garden to try the festival libations.
Scottsdale Culinary Festival Quick Facts
Saturday, April 16, 2016, noon – 9 p.m.
Sunday, April 17, 2016, noon – 6 p.m.
$10 General Admission
Kids 12 and under are free
$40 Southwest Festival of Beers – includes GA to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival + a souvenir tasting mug and 20 beer samples
$140 Saturday VIP Admission
$115 Sunday VIP Admission
VIP admission includes exclusive demo seating, and unlimited food & beverage tastings inside the VIP tent, while supplies last
Scottsdale Civic Center Mall, 7380 E Second Street, AZ 85251
All net proceeds raised will support the non-profit Scottsdale League for the Arts in its effort to promote the arts and arts education organizations in the Phoenix metropolitan area, via annual fundraisers such as the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and The Friends of James Beard Benefit Dinner. Since 2002, the League has contributed more than $4 million to numerous organizations such as Ballet Arizona, Childsplay, and Free Arts of Arizona.
About the Scottsdale League for the Arts
The Scottsdale League for the Arts is a 501(c)(3), non-profit volunteer organization of accomplished men and women who support artists, arts programs and arts education through fundraising and special events. In order to offer continuous value and assistance to the arts, the League awards all net funds raised to a variety of arts focused organizations through a grants program. For more information, visit: http://leagueforthearts.org.