Stingray Sushi celebrates Mom with a specialty cocktail featured in the month of May. Kick off the month by raising a martini glass to Mom with the Yes Mama, a sweet thank you note to our favorite lady.
If you don’t want to make one at home, Yes Mamas are $9 and available May 1 – 31 at Stingray Sushi’s two locations in Phoenix and Chandler. For more details about Stingray Sushi visit online at StingraySushi.com.
- Phoenix – Biltmore: 2502 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix 85016
- Chandler: 900 N. 54th St., Chandler 85226
About Stingray Sushi
Stingray Sushi delivers a perfectly unique blend of contemporary style and energy with spirit of Latin influenced Japanese cuisine. Born from a soul of taste, sound and design, Stingray Sushi combines the artful creation of sushi, Japanese fare and savory libations to deliver a truly distinctive experience.
- 1.5 oz Casamigo’s Reposado Tequila
- .5 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain.
- Garnish with a twist of lime and a decorative slice of an Asian apple.
One Reply to “Celebrate Mom at Home with a Yes Mama Cocktail Recipe from Stingray Sushi”
Thanks For Sharing this amazing recipe. My family loved it. I will be sharing this recipe with my friends. Hope the will like it.