Our Hulk Tacos recipe is a Paid Promotion for Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.
One of 2019’s most anticapted and highest-grossinging films, Avengers: Endgame, is getting its home release on digital next week and physical in August. Endgame marks the end of the 22 film Infinity Saga. We’ve got a new recipe especially for the release, Hulk Tacos! So read on and find out more about what bonus features will be included and check out our latest recipe!
In Avengers: Endgame, “the grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films.”
Avengers: Endgame includes the following special features*:
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee– Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.– Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America– Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes– Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame– See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU– MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor– His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes– “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel– Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro– Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance– Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
Our Hulk Tacos were inspired by a scene in the movie where Ant-Man is trying to enjoy some tacos. Sadly, they are blown away but The Hulk shares a few of his. We decided to not only create a new recipe inspired by this scene but the visuals of The Hulk as well. Green taco shells really enhance the look of these delicious tacos!
We hope you enjoy our Hulk Tacos recipe! Be sure to get your copy of Avengers: Endgame on Digital on 7/30 and Blu-ray/4K Ultra 8/13!
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- Taco Seasoning (1 tsp. Cumin and Salt, ½ tsp. Coriander, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder)
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. Water
- Cooking Spray
- 6 Spinach Taco Shells
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
- Pickled Red Onions to Garnish
- Lime Wedges (if desired)
- Combine water and cornstarch until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Once heated, add chicken and seasoning.
- Brown chicken.
- Add cornstarch mixture, stirring until combined.
- Allow liquids to thicken.
- Serve chicken in a spinach taco shell topped with cabbage and onion.
- Spritz with lime juice if desired.
*This is a Paid Promotion for Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame. All opinions are wholly our own. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.