Our guide for Gus Gus’ Selection of Cheeses is a Paid Promotion for Walt Disney Studios’ Cinderella.
Can you believe Cinderella is 69 years old? Next February will mark the film’s 70th anniversary! Fortunately, we don’t have to wait that long for a new blu-ray release. Walt Disney Studios has added Cinderella to its Walt Disney Signature Collection. We’ve put together a fun and tasty selection of cheeses that Jaq and Gus Gus would love!
“Now part of the Walt Disney Signature Collection and the prestigious National Film Registry, Disney’s animated classic Cinderella is beloved by generations of fans for its timeless story, unforgettable characters, and iconic artistry. Share the magic as kind and hardworking Cinderella is rewarded with an enchanted evening at the Royal Ball. It just takes the help of her loyal animal friends Jaq and Gus, a wave of her Fairy Godmother’s wand and some “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.” Celebrate the legacy of Disney’s classic animation in Cinderella, where dreams really do come true!”
The Walt Disney Signature Collection release of Cinderella includes the following bonus features*:
Bonus Features on Blu-ray & Digital:
- Try This Trivia on for Size – Join Ruth Righi and Ava Kolker from Disney Channel’s Sydney to the Max and put your knowledge of Cinderella to the test.
- In Walt’s Words: Enhanced Edition – Watch the movie and gain some insight into its production with storyboards, archival photos, sketches, and transcripts.
- Diane Disney Miller Cinderella Film Intro – In this introduction to the animated classic, Diane Disney Miller describes how Cinderella helped launch a studio renaissance.
- The Real Fairy Godmother – Learn about the real-life inspiration for the Fairy Godmother: Mary Alice O’Connor, wife of Disney layout artist Ken O’Connor.
- Behind the Magic: A New Disney Princess Fairyland – Discover how Imagineers created a Fantasyland at Walt Disney World featuring each of the Disney Princesses.
- The Magic of the Glass Slipper – World-famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin creates a very exclusive “Glass Slipper” in honor of a beloved Disney classic.
The Art of Cinderella:
- Concept Art – View a gallery of concept art from the feature’s production.
- Character Model Sheets – View a gallery of character model sheets from the feature’s production.
- Story Sketches – View a gallery of story sketches from the feature’s production.
- Live-Action Reference – View a gallery of photos taken from live-action footage shot as a reference for the animated feature.
- Pencil Animation – View a gallery of pencil animation from the feature’s production.
- Behind-the-Scenes Stills – View a gallery of behind-the-scenes stills from the feature’s production.
- Feature Stills – View a gallery of stills from the feature.
Music and More:
- “Cinderella” Title Song
- “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes”
- “Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale”
- “The Work Song”
- “So This Is Love”
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
Did you know Cinderella was based on the French fairy tale Cendrillon by Charles Perrault? Knowing this, we decided to create a French cheese selection inspired by the movie and it’s setting. Not only are the cheeses French, but they are styled to fit with the movie’s iconography as well!
We hope you enjoy trying out Gus Gus’ Selection of Cheeses! The Walt Disney Signature Collection release of Cinderella will be available on Digital on June 18th, 2019 as well as Blu-ray and DVD on June 25th! Be sure to pick up your copy! If you try this out be sure to tag us in your photos or use the hashtag #GeekEats! Also, be sure to stay tuned because we will be doing a giveaway for digital copies of Cinderella on Instagram on June 25th!
*This is a Paid Promotion for Walt Disney Studios’ Cinderella. All opinions are wholly our own. View our Disclosure Policy for more info.