Happy National Beer Lovers Day! We absolutely adore food holidays at Geeks Who Eat Headquarters! So you’re probably asking how to celebrate. Sure, you can just go pick up a 6 pack of beer, but that’s just not as fun. Therefore, we decided to whip up this round-up! Not only are these recipes geeky but they feature beer as well!
We’ve got a range of recipes here. From main dishes to appetizers and even a beer cocktail! Most of these are horror-inspired but they are still delicious and worth making even if it isn’t your fandom.
- Vegan Pumpkin Beer Brats (Joe Bob’s Halloween Hideway)
- Pumpkin Beer Brats (Joe Bob’s Halloween Hideaway)
- Bangor Beer Dogs (Creepshow )
- Beer Butt Chicken (The First Purge)
- Redneck Powerbars (The Last Drive-In)
- Godric’s Bacon Cheddar Ale Bread (Harry Potter)
- The Lone Starita (The Last Drive-In Summer Sleepover Special)
If you’re looking for a geeky-themed dessert featuring beer, The Gluttonous Geek has one for Blackwater Stout Cream Puffs that is definitely worth checking out!
We hope you enjoy our selection of recipes! What are your favorite ways to cook with beer? Do you have a favorite recipe? Let us know in the comments below! Happy National Beer Lovers Day!