Happy National Tea Day! We know it’s been a while, but we are finally getting closer to being all settled in at the new Geeks Who Eat Headquarters! We thought it would be fun to catch up today since it is National Tea Day! In celebration of one of our favorite beverages, we put together some recipes that would make for a terrific tea party of your very own!
- Tall Oaks Tea Sandwiches- Inspired by the board game Mixtape Massacre, these tea sandwiches are killer!
- Tea Love-wiches- More of a dessert than a sandwich, our recipe inspired by The Love Witch is sure to win your heart!
- Marmalade Tea Sandwiches- Do you love marmalade as much as Paddington Bear? This recipe is as cute as it is delicious!
- Planchette Tea Sandwiches- Looking for something a bit spookier? These planchette-shaped sandwiches are scary good!
- Smoked Salmon and Dill Deviled Eggs- Smoked salmon, dill, and egg are a fantastic combo for tea! Love the idea? These Shape of Water-inspired eggs are for you!
- West Egg Deviled Eggs- More interested in The Great Gatsby and the Roaring 20s? These deviled eggs are the epitome of decadence that would impress even Jay Gatsby.
- Gus Gus’ Selection of Cheeses- Hosting a princess tea? How about a Cinderella-themed cheese selection? Need some tips on building your own cheese board? We have an article just for that!
- Goat Cheese Sea Shell Bites- Another great option for a princess tea, our Goat Cheese Sea Shell Bites inspired by The Little Mermaid are always a hit!
- Sallah’s Date Spread- Want something different than cookies or cakes? Sallah’s Date Spread is delicious on tea cookies or as bruschetta!
- Tea Leaf Shortbread Cookies- One of our favorite recipes, our Get Out inspired Tea Leaf Shortbread Cookies are easy and full of flavor.
- Royal-Tea Cookies- A variation on our Get Out inspired cookies, this Royal Tea Cookie recipe just switches the type of tea!
- Cherry Almond Tea Cakes- These Annabelle: Creation-inspired tea cakes are a spooky yet subtle addition to your tea party.
Looking for another way to celebrate National Tea Day? How about a Downton Abbey Inspired Tea Party? What type of geeky tea party would you like to attend? Do you have a favorite themed tea? Let us know in the comments below! We are hoping to have new recipes up by the end of the month!