This week marked one of the biggest launches in streaming history. That’s right, I’m talking about Disney+. The new streaming service offers just about every classic animated Disney film, a huge selection of their live-action movies, Disney Channel Original Movies, and more. We thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite recipes inspired by the films that can be found on Disney+.
To help you out, we’ve broken the recipes down into 4 sections: Disney, Marvel, Pixar, and Star Wars. We have far more other recipes on the site as well, but these will get you started!
- Goat Cheese Seashell Bites (The Little Mermaid)- Not only will you find The Little Mermaid and its 2 sequels on Disney+, but the television show is also available for streaming!
- Hi Dad Soup (A Goofy Movie)- We were so excited to finally get A Goofy Movie on streaming! This movie is such a classic and this recipe will become a favorite too.
- Paw Print Spaghetti Cups (Lady and the Tramp)- With the addition of the new live-action of Lady and the Tramp to Disney+, we couldn’t leave this recipe out.
- Agrabah Baklava Bites (Aladdin)- You can’t have a movie night without a dessert and our Agrabah Baklava Bites are delicious and bite-sized!
- Hulk Tacos (Avengers: Endgame)- If you know us, you know how much we love tacos! How could we not include our delicious and healthy Hulk Tacos?!
- Higher Further Faster Smoothie Bowls (Captain Marvel)- Speaking of healthy, our Higher Further Faster Smoothie Bowls are a great breakfast for am viewings!
- Awesome Mix Snack Mix (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)- One of our oldest recipes, but still a favorite! Awesome Mix Snack Mix is perfect for a movie night!
- Ant Sized Meatloaves (Ant-Man and the Wasp)- Who doesn’t love mini versions of comfort food? These mini meatloaves go perfectly with Flo’s Mashed Potatoes!
- Fish are Friends Not Food Tacos (Finding Dory)- One of the very few recipes of our that actually got a video, our Fish are Friends Not Food Tacos are still one of our favorite recipes to make.
- Flo’s Mashed Potatoes and Motor Oil Mushroom Gravy (Cars 3)- As we mentioned above, these mashed potatoes are a fantastic side for just about any comfort food.
- Sweet Potato Marigolds (Coco)- Coco is such a fantastic movie and our Sweet Potato Marigolds don’t get enough love so we thought we should include them in this round-up.
- Super Slush (Incredibles 2)- Our Incredibles 2 Super Slush is great because it can either be a delicious snack or a healthy dessert!
- Thermal Detonators (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)- We have made our Thermal Detonators several times and can assure you that they are always a hit! Pro tip: you can adjust the spice levels to appeal to your tastes.
- TIE Striker Appetizers (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)- TIE Striker Appetizers are a bit of work but definitely worth the effort. They look incredible and taste delicious!
- Millennium Falcon Burgers (Solo: A Star Wars Story)- Our Millenium Falcon Burgers are part of another fun pairing we did for Solo: A Star Wars Story. The best part? You can use whatever condiment you want!
- Han’s “Dice”-d Potatoes (Solo: A Star Wars Story)- Han’s “Dice”-d Potatoes are the other half of the pairing with Millennium Falcon Burgers. They also work with lots of other dishes!
We hope you love all of our recipes inspired by Disney+ content! Curious about all of their new original content? Our pal Monica at Popcorner Reviews has a few reviews up and lots more coming! Not only that but she created a brand new Mandalorian Inspired pumpkin pie recipe that will be a hit at your Thanksgiving table! What shows on Disney+ would you love to see us create recipes for? Let us know in the comments below!